Thursday, February 25, 2010
The deadline snuck up on me, too. Everything was well in hand on Monday ... then I found a mistake 5 rows back and had to rip out and re-crochet (on the largest mitten, of course). I still had time to finish on Tuesday, until I realized I had lost my favorite yarn needle. I think my cat hid it. After hunting for a couple of hours, I gave up and used my backup. So I had to finish the last cuff during lunch on Wednesday. They all got in the mail this morning!
I finished two small pairs and one medium sized pair, pictured on my office chair. The good part of all this is that I could get someone to take my picture with the mittens.
The pattern is my half-double crochet variation on Bev's Marvelous Mittens. With Bev's permission, I'm posting the pattern here, as a comment.